Health Legacy of Cleveland is proud to highlight Dr. Andre K. Mickel as an outstanding Board Member. He has been one of the pillars of Health Legacy for over 20 years. He has given his time and talent richly to our organization.
It is no secret that Dr. . Andre K. Mickel is a leading Endodontist in Cleveland specializing in the most difficult and highly complex root canal cases. When he is not treating patients in the office, Dr. Mickel serves as the head of the Endodontics Department at the highly regarded Case Western Reserve School of Medicine..
He also uses his years of experience in Endodontics to lead the school’s Postgraduate Endodontic Program. In addition to his teaching and mentoring duties, Dr. Mickel also conducts state of the art research on dental issues.
Dr. Mickel has garnered national recognition for his work as well. At one point in his career, the American Association of Endodontics awarded Dr. Mickel the AAE Osetek Award for the most outstanding young Endodontic educator in the world.
Overview of Other Accomplishments by Dr. Andre Mickel:
- Past President of Health Legacy of Cleveland, Ohio Inc.
- President of prestigious College of Diplomates of American Board of Endodontics.
- Selected by Cleveland Magazine as one of Cleveland’s “Fifty Most Interesting People” for his innovative clinical relaxation techniques to reduce root canal patient’s anxiety and perception of pain.
- Served on the Board of Directors of Greater Cleveland Dental Society of CWRU School of Dental Alumni Association.
- Recognized as an international educator, lecturer and researcher.
- Past President of Ohio Association of Endodontists.
- Chairman of CWRU Dental Alumni Association.
- Director of Post Doctorate Program Department of Endodontics-CWRU School of Dental Medicine.
Again, Health Legacy of Cleveland salutes this brilliant, yet humble leading Endodontist in Cleveland for making such an important contribution here and beyond.